Monday, October 15, 2007

I made it!

Well after an uneventful flight I made it to spain at 12:30 local time today. Yellowboy and Marc picked me up at the airport and we drove off to Bakio in my new home for the next 5 weeks....a silver delivery van!

We immediately went out and surfed some nice waves at the beach break at Bakio. Totally reminded me of the OBX beach break that I love. Was in my long boat, got worked quite a bit but I did manage to pull of one of the best "Karate Chops" I've ever done.

More later

Joey

3 comments:

grizzles said...

Enjoy your big gay bus tour of Europe!

CrunchLaney said...

Dude, it's not a big gay bus tour. It's a fun-filled excursion highlighted by extreme amounts of ass-grabbery.

Is HHJ getting flown out for the filming? Since he's pro?

jHo said...

sadly hhj is away dealing with more important things in the kayaking world. I've been a little nervous because not one person I've talked to here thinks me traveling with these boys is a good idea. "um....you sure you dont want to stay with us?" I'm getting a lot of that.